Thursday, June 16

The Erf Done Quaketh

    I don't know about you, but when the ground shakes, I piss myself... The most stable thing on this planet, THE EARTH, does this thing where it violently vibrates at completely random intervals... It causes everything around you to fall down, women and children to scream in horror, people clamoring for something temporarily more stable than the ground itself, and girls looking to score before they die...
    With the exception of all the sex after a life-threatening moment, earthquakes are definately one natural disaster this man can do without... Which is exactly why it freaks me out that we had 2 in the past week... Apparently Alaska and South America had one as well... Why can't all the fucked up places have natural disasters to wipe out all the asswipes?.. I could sure do without France, the Middle East, Mexico, and Africa...

USGS Earthquake Report - California / Nevada


No comments: