Saturday, June 11

WB Attempts to Prevent Piracy

    Last week, the Warner Brothers film studio released the DVD "The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants" in China on the same day it debuted in U.S. theaters... The company is testing whether a quickly released, studio quality DVD's, will be any help in stemming pirate copies from popping up over there... They claim these illegal competitive products cost them 3.5 billion a year in lost revenues...
    I guess my only question is why the fuck are they trying this with the movie "Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants"... If i were to pirate any movie EVER, the LAST movie on my list would be Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants... I expected more from a company that owns such great programming on "The WB"...


More Info


1 comment:

Ballzak said...

HAH! Their stupid plan failed as I already have the pirated version of 'Sisterhood of the Traveling pants'! That movie touches me in a deep and emotinal way...