Wednesday, July 13

OMG PWND!!

    So anyhow, my neighbors are a bunch of stupid assholes... Their wireless 802.11g keeps popping up in my scans for my own home network... Sooooooooooooooooo, long story short, after all the stupid bullshit the neighbors do - i decided to fuck with them... I used my notebook and logged into their router and changed their password... It's not exactly like it was encrypted... In fact, the title of their network is a hex encryption code, which shows that they tried to make it secure; but are either too inbred or too 'south of the border' to understand what a kumpooter is... Now, given that I am the only person with access to their home network, I think I'll pop up at random times and fuck with them... They'll get a virus scan, spyware scan, reformat, call tech support, whatever... That won't fix a god damn thing... I do not like these people, and I will make their computer related life a living hell... Fuck them... Fuck them in the dirty assholes...


My neighbor's change password screen on their router :P


4 comments:

Harry J. Sachz said...

or of course you would like to access their home network yourself, you might want to click here: http://71.102.4.218:2420/

Harry J. Sachz said...

... psst... u/p is admin / pwnd ... shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Ballzak said...

OMG that's too cool. :p

I fucking despise the idea of wireless just because of shit like that. Everyone's fucking signals just floating around getting in each others shit.

Harry J. Sachz said...

http://71.102.19.188:2420/

is the new address... sorry bout that folks...