Friday, October 21

I'll Fuckin Kill You!

    Interesting Read: linky linky

    I think that's why I have a blog... To manifest these thoughts in my head into semi-coherent text, keeping me from demonstrating them in some violently physical way... Ah, the beauty of the rant... Where to begin?..

    What the fuck is wrong with people?.. You know if we had basic population control enforced, the world would be a better place... Stay with me on this and think past the "christian" mentality that has been forced upon our society... If we were to take all the people in the world, and cut that number in half; where would we be?.. World hunger?.. All but gone... Unemployment?.. Non-existent... Traffic? Poverty? Pollution? Depleted ozone concerns?... Nope... It is in our nature to be the bearers of children, nurturing them in our own images, molding them as little mirror images of "us" (as the linked sight slightly touches on)... What gives us the right to have children to begin with?... The fact that we're human beings? Financial Status? Prominent place in society?.. None of the above... Why is the only thing not regulated - childbirth?... We govern alcohol, tobacco, firearms, drugs, driving, voting, noise, immigration, etc... With such a growth in population all over the world, when is it finally going to be enough that we realize that the planet just can't sufficiently hold any more fuckin people?...

    Same goes with fuels... Not one fuckin day goes by when we don't complain about the rising costs at the gas pumps, yet 'we' still drive vehicles that get 10 miles to the gallon... There's going to be a point where the amount of people, the amount of fuel being burned, and the cost of pumping a commodity that's diminishing in availablity becomes overwhelming... When that day comes, I will not only laugh at these douchebags that drive inefficient cars, but I will also laugh at the industries that didn't try hard enough to deploy a viable alternative to reach the mass public...

    What the fuck is with all these god damn American flags and 'support our troops' stickers everywhere?.. To drive around without one displayed on the back of your car in the city I live in is almost as bad as driving with a severed head on your car antenna... I've seen those stickers for purchase and nowhere on there does it state that any of the proceeds go to help anyone... Therefore, the only reason to have one is to feel better about yourself... I say 'Fuck You Jobu'... And before you get all high and mighty on me and start complaining about how I'm anti-American, I served in this nation's military for 4 years and plan on going back when I finish my degree in Electronics Engineering... I've been all around the world defending your right to complain about every little thing that bothers you... I for one love that right, and will exercise it until the day I die... Oh, and if you're a fuckin democrat - Fuck You... The people have too many rights as it stands... Start taking them away and they'll realize how great a country this is...



-Harry

No comments: