Sunday, October 23

New Xbizzle G4m3493!!

    As you may have noticed, I added a new search bar into the top of this page... You may use this to do a quick search of the most often used searches normal people use... However, I can't seem to find out how to make the buttons stay pressed once they're used... If anyone has a clue, please let me know... anyhow, here's a fuckin review:

The 'What the Fuck': Midway Arcade Treasures 3 is the newest game on Xobx that attempts to cash in on the retro-minded culture that currently surrounds us... Likewise though, it's better than the flipside "bling bling" alternative... What the fuck was I saying?.. oh - Midway Arcade Treasures has shit on it like Hydro Thunder, Super Off-Road, Rush 2049, Rush: The Rock, and Race Drivin'... Come to think of it, they're all fuckin racing games... Wait.. That can't be right...

Worth $50?: ...No... Not really... Not unless you have too much money... Do yourself a favor and download MAME... If you wanna re-live the days of yore, MAME will satisfy the retro itch on your scrote... Also, if you wanna feel really depressed, don't forget to pick up the Legend of Zelda Dvds... I have to piss... Sachz Out!

... oh, and if you dind't notice - Google's stocks are at $340 a share now... if I wasn't poor, I would have bought into them 6 years ago :(

1 comment:

Phronk said...

Those Zelda cartoons used to be my reason for living. I'd even sit through the crappy Mario Bros. sitcom every day just because I knew Zelda would arrive on Friday to wash away the crappiness.