Sunday, October 30

Quite Possibly, the Best Day... Ever!

    I have been a fan of Chris Pirillo since the first time that I saw Call for Help on Tech Tv many years ago... I used to watch it everyday to see if I could answer more questions than him in the Lightning round, plus Cat Schwartz was a pretty kick ass sidekick... Apparently I missed the day that he was "removed" from the show, so I wasn't able to understand why he was no longer the host... The last thing I remember is the Call for Help-a-thon with his hysterical laughter-fest :D ... Leo LaPorte is a very intelligent and personal host that, no doubt, has much experience in the field of computers - but he has NOTHING on Chris' skills... Thank god I can still get my addiction settled by visiting one of many of his ventures - Chris's blog, Lockergnome, Gnomedex, his monthy CPU article, and misc. stuff...

    I was reading about him on his apparently misinformed Wikipedia article about the 'Pirillo Effect', and wanted to see if it was at all possible to get my all-time hero to stop by and talk to this meager peasant... Well... here it goes... Chris Pirillo.... Chris Pirillo.... .... .... Chris Pirillo.... whew!.. had a Beetlejuice / Candyman flashback for a second there... Well, perhaps someday I'll be able to pull away from both of my jobs and pay homage to my unreachable mecca - Gnomedex...

    In other business, see if you can beat my time of 1:49 in this game, and check out Famous Folk.com for the real names of your favorite actor / musician... Somehow 'Curtis Jackson' doesn't carry as much street cred...

... until later,
Harry

2 comments:

Phronk said...

Hello, this is Chris Pirillo. I have some breaking news to report to you exclusively: Leo Laporte eats babies. I've seen it.

No wait...I'm not Chris Pirillo. I don't even know who Chris Pirillo is. But now that I've said his name 3 times, maybe he'll come and make me Internet Famous too! Woohoo!

Harry J. Sachz said...

I swear to god, my heart literally jumped out of my chest... He's my all time hero of heroes, my idol, the deity that i worship... You scared the crap out of me :)