Thursday, November 3

Can't sleep.... Sup?

    I figured that there was no more appropriate picture for this post than a frightened little asian girl clinging to her father's leg... I realize that I'm posting this on November 3rd, but Halloween kinda came and went with no real life changing experiences... It's not like when we were younger and would have competitions to see how much more candy we could get than that asshole Criag Thompson.. Fuck that guy...

    However, we can't all be as cool as these kids that got cocaine in their pumpkin pails... I know exactly what that guy was thinking though... "We're in fuckin' UTAH!!.. This'll help..." I drove through Utah once... That's about all there is to do there... These poor bastards got shot at by some old fuck that thought their costumes were real... And to finish off this happy holiday season, there's nothing quite like scaring the shit out of people to make news headlines: Turkey Virus...

... need sleepy

No comments: