Sunday, November 20

I'm Incredibly Bored















    I drank about a thousand Mountain Dews so I could cram a whole 11 weeks worth of Advanced Calculus homework and Exams into a one night cram fest for tomorrow's final... I'm such a bad ass that I only need a 23% to pull off a C... GOD I'M AWESOME!!. I did me a few tweak projects to help slow my brain down a bit; one of them featured above... My freakin heart feels like it's going to jump out of my chest...

    This just drives me insane... Microsoft and major retailers all over the world are claiming shortages of the new Xbox console won't nearly reach the demand... Yet, they give new systems away to people that A). won't make good use of it... B). dont' know what they have... and C). don't care what they have... Oh, if you're a vintage gaming nut like myself, download this .rar file... it's a compilation of many great songs done, as if they were featured on an NES soundtrack... You can get WinRar from rarlabs.com or click the link on the right sidebar

-------------------->


    I forgot to bring my camera with me to the show last night, so we ended up picking up a silly disposable one in it's place... After we get the pictures developed / scanned, they'll be posted :)... Well, looks like I'll be awake well into next week, so I'm gonna go regrout the bathroom now...

.... L8-G

2 comments:

Phronk said...

I like this quote from the link above:

"Greg Grunberg from 'Alias' freaked out when he heard his own voice in the game 'Condemned: Criminal Origins.'"

What? Did he forget recording it? Or did they just steal clips from Alias and make them fit in with the game?

Heheh. But yeah...they really should be giving people like you and me free Xboxes, instead of Fez. Fuck Fez.

Harry J. Sachz said...

Yeah, that whole paragraph doesn't make sense, "Matthew Perry said he lost his soul, but that didn't stop him from playing 'Project Gotham Racing 3.'"...

He should look poolside by some other celebrities that, more than likely, sold their soul for their fame... /cough Bow Wow, Justin Timberlake, nSync, Chris Kattan /cough...