Sunday, November 20

Whew... About Time!















    I know this comic isn't funny, but it's just one of those self-congratulatory things that needed to be done to signify the end of a long stupid ass "a;sldkfj" class!.. I have so many of these formulas floating in my head from the recent 48 hour cram session, that I'm pretty much empty when it comes to shit to write... I added a link to VG Music.com on the right sidebar under "Bamf Shit"... If you're a huge fan of video game music, this is a great site to get songs that have been composed by clever computer musicians all over the internet... If your cell phone supports custom ringtones, upload some of these songs and show off your nerdy personality... I recommend Super Mario World, F-Zero, MegaMan, Double Dragon, and Mike Tyson's Punch Out!.. I'm gonna go make myself a drink and pass out for the next day or two... Oh, I'm heading to The Eagles concert on Monday night.. maybe I'll remember the camera this time... I'll post again when I wake up from my self-induced coma of Red Bull and Vodka...

    Edit: I am super ultra mega bored with all this damn free time on my hands, so I made a new banner for Sachz.com... I added the new one to this page... Drop me a line, and let me know if you likey.. :D


No comments: