Thursday, March 23

Answer Me Damn It!

    Sadly, Saint Patrick's Day has come and gone, but not without taking away some necessary brain cells (which apparently were responsible for controlling my basic motor functions) and like 10-15% of my liver... Speakin of which, if anyone has an extra liver, just lying around the house - hook a brutha up.. I'm AB positive...

    During my search of the internet to see if livers grow back over time, I came across Yahoo's 'Ask'... Unlike a search engine, anything that you ask it isn't guaranteed to be answered, nor do the answers come immediately... However, the questions that are answered make for a good read, such as: How to become a ninja, What driving speed gives the best fuel efficiency, or What the fuck is a Liger?... They have yet to answer any of my questions though... fuckers...

No comments: