Saturday, April 1

FUCK MY ASS!! THERE'S SNAKES ON THE PLANE!!



    Where does the MPAA get the balls to say that the entertainment industry is losing revenue due to the rising trend of movie piracy?... Watch this god damn trailer then explain to me why anyone would still have a remote interest in going to the theatres anymore... It's not like Sam Jackson needs more money, this is his 85th movie so far, with 4 more in the line up (one of which is an obvious gold mine tv series - "Afro Samurai")... retire already, would you Mr. Jackson?..

3 comments:

Brad said...

Seriously. Who watches this crap anymore? I haven't been to the theater in months, and I rarely ever rent new-release movies even.

Harry J. Sachz said...

ha... well by golly, i gawtz me a veeseetor...

if they would release a dvd simultaneously with the release of movie in the theatre, they would be receive comparable revenue... However, they aren't in the business to make their customers happy, only to milk the cash cow for all its worth...

After watching new podcasts about home theatre setups, personal entertainment systems (properly setup) are far superior to those that are in the theatres - with the exception of IMAX of course - duh...

But i agree with you Brad, recent "blockbusters" have been weak at best and don't deserve a penny of my money... I would like to see Spiderman 3 though...

Phronk said...

While I agree that the entertainment industry has problems, Snakes on a Plane is not one of them. I think it will be a masterpiece of modern filmmaking.