Sunday, April 16

I Don't Like My Coffee Shaky!

    Well, I got some new electronic toys this last week to help me along with my labs... Anyhow, it's like fuckin 5 in the morning and I can't fuckin sleep... Too much electronic stuff for me to do, sleep is for the weak... I put together a switched cold cathode powered from some AA's to light up the inside of a Skyy Vodka bottle (I'm an alcoholic)... And, [pictured] I got pong running on a lcd screen inside a gameboy, also running off of some batteries.. It has a component (like I said, it's late) composite input, so you could - fuck, i don't know - hook a video camera, gaming console, or vcr/dvd player up to the screen to view the output... I really haven't thought that part through yet... Gimme a week... It's late, and [H]ouse is on... PEACE!

7 comments:

Brad said...

wow... that's awesome. Now that's what I meant when I said I wasn't a "hardware hacker." There's no way in hell I could even think about putting something like that together.

Harry J. Sachz said...

well thank you for your nice words of praise... i'm still a padawan when it comes to electronics, but i'm givener ma best...

pong was just something i used to test the screen for functionality... however, i know now what i want to do with the lcd... i'm gonna make a switched - wifi wardriving box / nes & atari & pong gaming machine / & misc. composite video input... the gameboy case is too small to hold all this shit, so i need to find something on a larger scale... plus, the battery life of my AA's won't last all that long - so a rechargeable is necessary... anyhow here's a (blurry) picture of beavis and butthead running on it that i took no more than 10 minutes ago...

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b57/cockfucker/testRun.jpg

...cool shit

Phronk said...

Very cool shit.

Can you stick some lasers in there too? Anything worth its salt has lasers. And I don't mean retarded CD lasers...I mean lasers that will burn a hole in your chest in 3 seconds. Maybe they should be spelled lazers cuz they're so hardcore.

...yeah.

BrockFuckingSamson said...

I once made a 18" nuclear powered dildo out of a PSP. It didn't have lasers or "lazers" but could emit a white ejaculatory like substance at the press of a button. This was to enhance realism...though one woman complained of becomeing pregnant from it and giveing birth to a large marsupial like creature. A lawsuit is pending.

Harry J. Sachz said...

got pictures?.. i'm sure there's a market for it somewhere on the internet... plus, i'm curious as to what the 'creature' looks like...

Phronk said...

I'm so turned on right now.www

BrockFuckingSamson said...

Click my name under recent comments to view my profile.

Then I just might post a pic of my PSP dildo in new limited edition hot pink or midnight black.