Saturday, May 6

Holy Fuck - I'd Be the Best Pilot EVER

    It's not very often that I play video games, but when I do (and when this computer can handle it) it's usually Sim City, Age of Empires or Flight Simulator 2k4...

    Knowing every god damn thing there is to know about planes, inside and out, playing this game is almost second nature... Thankfully this time, I don't have to fix the pieces of shit when they break... [Brock knows what I'm talking about]...

    Anyhow, as you can see by this picture, I'd be the best fuckin pilot EVER!.. I'd bring people right to the door of their hotel... Custom valet service with no need to spend money on cab fare... I'd even have an open bar in the back, only hot ass stewardesses, no one under 21 years old, no one over 60 years old, no handicapped, no pregnant chicks, no fat chicks, no muslims (I'd like to live to see 30), a pole for dancing, and steak and ribs for every meal... Oh, and for choices of in-flight movies you get: Dumb and Dumber, Terminator 2, Rocky 1, 2, & 4, Airheads, or The Karate Kid... Dude this sounds sweet... In fact, no one is allowed on my plane... Just me and the stewardesses with my beer and steak... Wait.. Why the fuck am I flying the plane?... The pilot is now Lacey Chabert... She's puurty...

    Oh yeah, the game is cool...

3 comments:

BrockFuckingSamson said...

So just what game is it?? Sim City, FS 2k4, something else??

Oh and fixing planes blows greasy sweaty donkey nuts!

Harry J. Sachz said...

flight sim bro... check the picture... i'm cruisin 62128 down the Las Vegas strip... although, i don't think i set the altimeter once i entered Nevada... the Paris hotel can't be 2200 feet above sea level...

i'm surprised you didn't recognize the shitty ass plastic knobs in the smaller pic.. must be a traumatic mental block of times passed...

Phronk said...

You're training to be a terrorist! I'm calling the authorities!