Wednesday, May 10

I Speak tha Troof... I Come in tha Name of Jesus!

    According to Google, this video has been viewed well over 280,000 times, so I'm just doing my part to spreaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad tha werd... If you come in tha name of Jesus with tha powa of da holy spi-it, do your part to justify YouTube's $1 Million a month bandwidth fees, and support their website...

    For further research, check out the Spirit of the Truth's second video and the MySpace page... If you want to learn more about chrisitanity, check out Dr. Dino's website... He spent his entire life developing a child friendly theme park, where "dinosaurs and the bible meet"... You can learn all kinds of interesting facts; like what caused dinosaurs to become extinct well over 3,000 years ago and why evolution doesn't hold a candle to the proven facts of creationist beliefs...

2 comments:

Phronk said...

What the hell did I just watch? I'm scared.

BrockFuckingSamson said...

Jesus titty fucking christ...wtf?!

Yo nigga! Yu's betta find jezus biacth, or I's mutha fucka pimp slap yo's ho ass!

Christianity just get's better and better...