Tuesday, May 2

The Sweetness is in My Pants

    Every-so-often stuff comes along that is so nerdy that I just drop to the ground and start salivating over it... These cufflinks are just such an example.. On a side note, I just saw this shirt for sale over at Jinx.com... It demonstrates my anti-"going outside" mentality [my screen tan is dark enough from the glow of my monitor]... Anyhow, today is my berfday, so maybe I'll get an opportunity to load up on geek shit... If you're wondering what to get me, donate some money to The EFF and I'll be a happy man... But as for this post, it's time for me to wipe, so I'm out for the day.. PIECE

4 comments:

Brad said...

hoopy burfday!

BrockFuckingSamson said...

Happy B-day!

Don't let the sun push you around, stand up and show it who's boss!

Harry J. Sachz said...

oh i'll stand up alright!.. that sun is going to be my bitch!... wait... you mean outside??!... fuck a bunch of that...

Phronk said...

Happy birthday!

Haha...that's an awesome shirt. I'd totally wear that shirt. I'd wear it until it got crunchy in the armpits. The cufflinks kick ass too. Nice.