Saturday, June 24

It's So Bad!

    Man, had a serious childhood flashback tonight... I am turning into an old man at an incredibly fast rate... Here, I'll prove it to you... "Games today aren't any fun. The games in my day were all about replay value. They didn't have to get kids attention with shiny graphics and all the sex and bad language".. Anyone remember the Nintendo cereal?...





    God, R.O.B... Fuckin ROB... I remember this bitch down the street that had one of these sets, he got his ass kicked everytime his spoiled bitch ass stepped outside the house... Fuckin 5 year olds, I swear... Think they're better than everyone....



    But you gotta beat Mike Tyson...



    Last video... Have to do something about the kids playing in my yard...

1 comment:

Phronk said...

Dude, I just wasted too much time watching these. Awesome.

The Power Glove would be amazing if it actually worked like that. I remember renting it once...and trying to play a game with it was literally like mashing random buttons.