Saturday, June 24

OMG LOL! He said the N* word!!

    Is it just me, or has Adult Swim turned to absolute garbage?.. Why must everything good turn to complete shit when it gets mainstream attention?.. They used to have great shows on there like Freakazoid!, Animaniacs, Space Ghost, the Brak Show, and Sealab - then replaced them with 12 oz. mouse, Morel Orel, Minoriteam, Tom Goes to the Mayor, and continual reruns of Family Guy... One of their flagship shows, The Boondocks, is only funny due to their "edgy" use of the word nigga... For instance, here is one of their comics I pulled off the interweb:





Fuck Adult Swim

1 comment:

CartoonSecrets said...

Hi and thanks for the opportunity to post on your nice blog.

I just developed a website dedicated to cartoons and different cartoon heroes. It’s still young, but growing at a fast pace ;)

So far I have covered these cartoon series briefly, but I am planning to add more details on characters and individual episodes.

2 Stupid Dogs
12 oz. Mouse
The 13 Ghosts of Scooby-Doo
The Addams Family
Adventures of Tintin

Hope you like my site and I’d be interested in exchanging ideas or content with similar websites or blogs.

Best regards,

Michael