Monday, June 19

Sweet Ass Icon-ness

    Added a new icon to the list of tags on the bottom right of the page -



    For all of you that didn't know that anything was sitting down there, let me give a quick rundown... I wouldn't put them there for no fuckin reason if they didn't serve some sort of purpose...

Photobucket keeps all of your bookmarks online for easy organization and safe keeping... The icon will bring you to the list of links that I personally keep... Cool shit...


If you use Google.ig, Netvibes is a great nerd(ier) alternative... Completely customizable and there are a shitload of things you can add to it at Eco.Netvibes.com


If you have one of those keychain flashdrives, you can run customized applications such as Firefox, antivirus, and the complete OpenOffice suite of applications directly from the device itself...


Frappr is a social website that integrates google maps into the background to show where individual friends are geographically located... However, this works just opposite in my case and shows off how much of a "social tech" loser I am... Humor me, and stick a pin in my map... I guarantee that each pin is one less bullet in the chamber... (just kidding)


The commonly used XML icon refers to an RSS (Real Simple Syndication) feed, where anytime a particular website is updated, your RSS client lets you know... Give it a shot with Netvibes.com

For the rest of the icons, be bold and give em a shot...

No comments: