Monday, July 3

Piggy Personality Test - Pork Pork Pork

    It's me again, 3 in the morning as usual, lookin for shit to do... For some reason my addiction to the computer far surpasses rational sleep / eating patterns...

    Growing up, I've always enjoyed drawing things and taking tests... So my prayers were answered when I found out that you can do both AT THE SAME TIME!.. Holy fuck shit, I can die happy now... Check out: the Piggy Drawing 101 / How fuckin crazy are you? exam online... If you wanna know how nuckin futs I am, take a look at this shit... The original really looked much better than the shit hole one in the link... Why can't they preserve piggy art in it's original, most perfect form?... Damn communists... [hindsight being 20/20, I should have just drawn a tail that filled the screen]

2 comments:

BrockFuckingSamson said...

HAHHA! Fuck yeah your pig should be in the top picks gallery! ;P

My piggy isn't all that great but he's fat! http://drawapig.desktopcreatures.com/gallery/large.asp?id=1150849&p=0&hof=1&q=personality+test

Harry J. Sachz said...

your piggy looks awesome Brock! link

that fat bitch is perfect for slaughtering...