Tuesday, July 4

Warning: Sober Guy @ Computer - Proceed with Caution

    Being on the computer isn't quite as fun when the house is as dry as the Sahara... I'm gonna try and stick with this 'not wasting every last penny I have on beer' diet for the month of July (sans the 4th and related social gatherings); and with any luck, maybe I'll lose some weight in the process... All previous attempts have failed miserably, causing my fat ass to sport a well rounded 27.3 BMI...

    So anyhow, I found these sites that allow you to generate error messages and warning signs to take away minutes of your afternoon boredom... The galleries of user submitted entries aren't really that funny, but worth a view for a chuckle... Mine are much better, and if I should say so myself, they deserve an academy award...

[6 hours & counting - status: hopeful]

No comments: