Thursday, July 6

Wow, Didn't Realize IE is Still Used...

    So there I was, taking a shit, when I take a look on my site with other browsers to check compatibility... I get to my least favorite, Internet Explorer, and noticed that none of the images with transparency are coming up correctly... Most all the images on this page are .png and are completely fucked up lookin in IE... Every time that I code a page, IE is always the hardest to make compatible with... WHY ARE PEOPLE STILL USING IT?!? It's full of security holes, stability issues, and opens up your computer to all kinds of annoyances (spyware, virii, popups, firewall issues, incompatibility)... Aren't any of these anti-trust lawsuits with Microsoft doing any good?.. Please people, do yourself a favor and use a decent browser.. Anything else, I don't care - ANYTHING... But until I fix these image problems, I apologize to the IE users for your choice in software...

    Here are some links for other browsers -
Firefox 1.504, Opera 9.0, Mozilla, & Netscape

    Mac & Linux users need not worry... Your 'out of box' software works without any problems or security issues - Konquerer, Epiphany, Opera, Firefox, Safari, and Camino (open source Safari alternative) - to name a few...

No comments: